The KwaTaqNuk Resort Casino is located in Polson Montana, on the Flathead Indian Reservation, on beautiful Flathead Lake. One hour drive, 55 miles south of Glacier International Airport FCA or one hour drive, 65 miles north of Missoula International Airport MSO.
49708 HWY 93 East, Polson MT 59860
For Group Travel Contact the Sales office
111 Guest Rooms, 1 Executive Suite,
(44 Double Queen Lakeside Rooms, 46 Double Queen City Side Rooms, 16 Single King Lakeside Rooms, 5 Single King City Side Rooms)
In room hair dryers, coffee makers, iron/board, free wireless internet, data port.
Group rates available
• On-Site Restaurant (The Nook) open 6:30 am – 9:00 pm. Offering steak, chicken, fish, and vegetarian meals. 24 Hour Casino with Jackpots reaching over One Million Dollars.
• Ninety minute drive from Glacier National Park.
• Minutes away from White Water Rafting trips, and Polson Bay Golf Course.
• Variety of room packages and local promotions available from the sales office.
• Peoples Center, local cultural history and educational information on the Salish, & Kootenai tribes.
One indoor pool & one outdoor pool, on-site Marina, and seasonal daily lake cruises aboard our Cruise Ship “The Shadow”, also available for private charter with the capacity to hold up to 140 people.
5,000 square feet of meeting space, 4 meeting rooms, dance floor, and full catering staff. Great for weddings, meeting, retreats, or banquets.
Large parking area, full security, motor coach parking.
Handicap accessible rooms, and elevators to all floors.